Who's Your Horse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Your Horse?

I am sure a lot of us have new "rides" to share with the new and improved forum. Introduce your new 4 legged friend.

I am now proudly owned by Mozart, a 12 y/o Kentucky Mountain Horse. I still have my Johnnie (MFT) but he is retired and living the life of pampered pet.

Meet Mozart (Moe)
    Mozart
    My horse is good for my soul....

I’m trying to upload pictures but it won’t let me from my iPad? I’ll try again later
    sigpic
    Geniune Bar Keeper aka Cash Man
    Skips Stormy Twist aka Peanut

Comment

My pics are to big (file size) my current ride is a 20 year old mare that I have mixed feelings about. I gave up my mustang for a chance to get a quiet trail horse that the grandkids could also show in schooling/fun shows. My niece wanted me to take this horse she got from peterson smith.

Breezy was a surrogate mare for 10 years. No One made her do anything. Now I'm trying to trail ride and she walks fine but will only trot if she's following another horse. She is also spooky on the trails. She is the sweetest girl on the ground and I know she gets used to things with consistent work. Which i don't have.

I did help her overcome her fear of moscovey ducks and baby strollers. We now need to conquer our fear of horse eating little league monsters.

I go between trying to find her a good home or trying to keep working with her.

Comment

I still have the same gelding I had when I was pestering this board with questions after moving to Florida

He will be 12 this summer and is a fairly easy going Mustang.

I was going to post a picture but it says:

"Upload failed due to forum's upload quota. This file will require 787.9 KB but you only have 19.5 KB of 19.5 KB remaining."

Comment

Originally posted by froglander View Post
          I still have the same gelding I had when I was pestering this board with questions after moving to Florida

He will be 12 this summer and is a fairly easy going Mustang.

I was going to post a picture but it says:

"Upload failed due to forum's upload quota. This file will require 787.9 KB but you only have 19.5 KB of 19.5 KB remaining."
          In order to get a pic on here, you have to downsize it in a picture “software”. Its a pain in the a@@.
          Congrats on still having your mustang
          My horse is good for my soul....

Comment

We are down to one 28 year old horse and a 19 year old pony. We do have a young donkey, though. She's the new one.
            Does working cattle count as playing with your food?

Comment

Wow, this is my 1st post on this board in about 8 years!
              I still have my black Tennessee walking horse named Coot that I've owned for 17 years, and I have a McCurdy Plantation Walker/spotted saddle horse named Jazzy that is 6 years old and I've had her since she was 2 and I have done all her training, and I have an American paint horse named Pie that I've owned for 10 years which is not rideable anymore due to an injury a couple years ago. Good to be back!
              sigpic
              Me and Pie

Comment

Still have my same trail horse. Have had him since 1996, stole him from DH in 2000, still my best ride ever, now 26.

Comment

I still have Froggy! He's been the best all around horse I could have asked for.

Comment

Finally got my first horse...from a kill pen in Louisana actually won him in a raffle for $30.00. So far I have not been able to ride him due to some unforeseen medical complications on my part. But he is calm no problems with fireworks, he seems to like kids and before my surgery, he had good ground manners, they do seem to be slipping a bit and needs that straighten out. But my husband who did not like horses at all has been converted to a horse lover so that is a great thing! He is a bay Appy about 14.3 hands with good bone and a short back and l love him. Gonna take a few lessons first then see if I can get someone a bit younger and less breakable than me to take the first ride

Comment

Working...
                    X