Join the Cause....Help find a Stolen Mule - FlaHorse Bulletin Board
FlaHorse Bulletin Board
HOME PAGE | BARN SALE | BULLETIN BOARD | EVENTS CALENDAR | CLUB PAGE | TRAIL GUIDE | LINKS | CONTACT

Go Back   FlaHorse Bulletin Board > Bulletin Board > General Discussion

Old 11-30-2010, 09:52 AM

Default Join the Cause....Help find a Stolen Mule

Hey everyone, Help find a stolen mule. I just found out about this facebook page its "Help Find Travlin Soldier, Stolen Mule" He was last seen on the council farms webpage!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:08 AM

Hope they find him! Also hope they have contacted netposse.com
Old 11-30-2010, 05:59 PM

Thanks, Yes I think she said she did. Please spread the word.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:27 PM

There was very little info on FB and no info on Net Posse ... so, how was this guy stolen? What's the story on him?

If he was at Council Farm, has anyone contacted them to ask for info on the new owner?

Seems like a VERY nice mule.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:59 PM

He was stolen and taken to their place, they don't know if he was stolen by them or someone else stole and sold him to them. If you ask council farms who they sold him to they say they don't remember. There are multiple police reports filed on him being missing. And he was stolen from a farm in Alabama. I am not sure on all the details. If you know anything these people would sure love any leads they can get. Pam Goins is the lady who owned him and she is on the missing facebook page if you would like to contact her. She just wants her mule back.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theview View Post
He was stolen and taken to their place, they don't know if he was stolen by them or someone else stole and sold him to them. If you ask council farms who they sold him to they say they don't remember. There are multiple police reports filed on him being missing. And he was stolen from a farm in Alabama. I am not sure on all the details. If you know anything these people would sure love any leads they can get. Pam Goins is the lady who owned him and she is on the missing facebook page if you would like to contact her. She just wants her mule back.
I seriously doubt Council Farms stole him. My guess is he was stolen and dumped at an auction, where Council Farms bought him.

Can a subpoena be issued to get their records on his sale? Maybe she could look into that. I'm no legal expert.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:50 AM

I don't think anyone has to disclose that information.

As far as anyone knows they paid for this mule. Until you have proof otherwise they did not, I don't think it's too wise to be spreading negative information via this message board.

Yes it would be nice for them to say where, but they are no obligated to in any reason, unless of course required by law.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:45 PM

I can understand where theview is coming from. To me, if I had honestly bought and sold an animal, and then found out it was stolen, I would give the info to the Law Enforcement agency involved. To hide info, is to be involved in my book. If it were my animal that this had happened to, I would expect an honest person to be forthcoming with any info I needed to recover my animal back. But then again, not many morals left out there anymore.

They say money can't make you happy... but I'd sure like to try to prove them wrong!
Old 12-01-2010, 01:35 PM

These are horse traders that misrepresent their sale animals. See other post about the mule for my personal experience input.

Bess Wall
"Safe horses and mules are made not born"
HOOK W MULES www.besswallobstacles.com
Old 12-01-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbreeze View Post
I can understand where theview is coming from. To me, if I had honestly bought and sold an animal, and then found out it was stolen, I would give the info to the Law Enforcement agency involved. To hide info, is to be involved in my book. If it were my animal that this had happened to, I would expect an honest person to be forthcoming with any info I needed to recover my animal back. But then again, not many morals left out there anymore.
AMEN!